To help you with realizing your vision, and make the relevant tasks less daunting and complex, we at alphadelta have adopted and promote a flexible mode of procurement, the design & build method: our firm, the design-constructor will undertake responsibility for all stages of your project, from initial concept to delivery.
Design-build projects are completed faster than projects that are executed under separate contracts. The challenges of developing & investing in real-estate in Greece favor this approach, as it allows clients to leverage the design-build contractor’s experience, expertise, know-how, and network of associates to successfully deal with any and all complexities.
Furthermore, design-build projects have lower total cost and simplify things for the owner, as there is only a single contract to manage, and one contact point, the design-build firm that takes overall charge. Such streamlining can prove invaluable, especially to foreign investors. Turnkey construction projects are also accompanied by more robust guarantees on all levels.
We dedicate our full attention and consult in person with all prospective clients irrespective of project size; we guarantee sincerity and directness in all of our dealings with our clients
We will prepare all studies, schedules, and make sure they are being adhered to
We will provide all assistance to specify and develop the project, and furthermore we can prepare viability and other financial studies, locate a site for the project, even secure funding where available
All-inclusive package relieves project owner of administrative & bureaucratic burdens while owner remains informed on and involved in all aspects of the project, taking all final decisions
A single point of contact to deal with on all issues, and a single contract to manage
Guaranteed cost and delivery schedule
Speed of completion & the ability to make changes and modifications at any point without necessarily impacting cost & delivery time
Construction activities can proceed concurrently with the design
Continuous & meticulous quality control
Post-delivery follow-up visits to rectify any issues in the delivered projects
For turn-key projects, we provide guarantees for material and equipment over and above those offered by manufacturers & suppliers
Alternatively, the cost + fee approach is also available, which offers clients more options. In this case, our company undertakes construction project management. We can prepare all the necessary studies, oversee & manage construction work, and provide technical consultancy services; we will bill the client for direct costs plus a fixed, pre-agreed percentage of the project cost as fee.
We provide our market knowledge, expertise and administrative abilities, guiding the client towards the best solutions
Maintain highest standards in commissioning subcontractors and other professionals.
At alphadelta we like to be approachable and open to all prospective clients. We will devote all the necessary time and dedicate our resources to consult with you, helping you first to crystallize your vision and then make it a reality. From the first contact, a highly qualified and experienced construction engineer will be assigned to communicate with you and guide you through every step of the process.
1. The above-mentioned construction engineer will conduct a preliminary meeting to gather data and information about the client’s desires, needs and requirements.
2. Having carefully considered these, we will respond with a questionnaire/preliminary study containing further queries, and outlining decisions and issues that have perhaps escaped the client’s attention and need to be addressed before proceeding to the next stages.
3. At this point, we are also able to prepare a feasibility study, outline cost estimates, and in general help the client to develop and set the specifics for his or her vision, even find a site, or secure state and/or EU funding, where applicable.
4. After this, we will need to receive from the client any already available documentation. Subsequently we will reply with clarifications and proposals on specific issues.
5. Following the client’s positive response we will proceed to prepare a preliminary study, a time schedule and a financial offer for the envisaged project.
6. If the client approves these, a contract will be drawn and the above study and time schedule will be reviewed by the client, revised and amended, if needed, so as to be finalized.
7. Our firm will then secure the required public permits and other statutory consents, and possibly revise the study accordingly.
8. The construction schedule/plans come next, on the basis of which construction work will be carried out.
9. The assignment of individual tasks ensues; some work will be carried out by our in-house professionals, while subcontractors will also be selected and commissioned. In this we will bring to bear our extensive knowledge of the market and broad experience in choosing the best materials and subcontractors, always with the aim of providing qualitatively superior and cost-efficient solutions. We will oversee all work, conducting rigorous quality controls at every step. Throughout the process, your contact point will be the aforementioned construction engineer who will also take on the role of project manager for the duration of the project.
10. Once construction is complete, we will prepare the necessary delivery documentation, and deal with any remaining bureaucratic technicalities (such as permits to connect the new structure to public utility networks).
Our involvement, however, does not end with the delivery of the project to the client: there will be a series of post-delivery follow-up visits to ensure everything is working as intended and there are no construction faults, instances of poor workmanship, or malfunctioning equipment. Should such issues appear, we will carry out the necessary repairs and replacements immediately, to the client’s complete satisfaction. If the client requires so, the contract may include a maintenance agreement, to ensure the longevity of the building. Finally, we should note that in design & build projects our firm provides a further 2 year guarantee covering all equipment and material (excluding natural wear & tear).
Irrespective of the method of project delivery our client elects, we can pledge our complete dedication to realizing your vision, by supplying you at every stage with all the information and advice needed, guaranteeing quality and long-term cost efficiency in the delivered project.